Saturday, January 10, 2009

All Me


Hi,

I am Laura A. I am currently a Junior Accounting major. I recently transferred from Anderson University. I plan on perusing a law degree at the University of South Carolina upon graduation. I am very active and involved in the local gymnastics community. I currently coach competitive gymnastics and also am a member of the Clemson Club Gymnastics team. I am also very interested in the great outdoors including but not limited to SCUBA diving and whitewater rafting. I have three older brother who very much influence my interest as I had no say so in my childhood. Currently, I am perusing my dream of traveling, as I just came home from a trip to Las Vegas and the West Coast for my 21st birthday. Paris is in my near future for spring break also. I look forward to graduating from Clemson University, but I thoroughly enjoy my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment