Sunday, January 18, 2009

In the next 10 years...

In 10 years I'll be well into my 30's, what a scary thought. If I have to be 31, I'd like to be the best 31 year old high powered attorney that I can be. Although I do love South Carolina and it's hometown feel, I would like to live with the big city life, where the money is better. Atlanta would be nice, familiar and nice. I would also love to be married within the next 10 years although not to soon within those 10 years. One child would be nice but I would not die without it. As far as my lifestyle is concerned, I would like to be living comfortably without worrying too much financially. I'm sure no matter how much money is in the bank account everyone always wants more. I would just like to be contempt with life no matter what path it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment